Is your child exhibiting sudden behavioral changes or a developmental regression?
Your child may have PANS. PANS (Pediatric Acute-onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome) is an umbrella term which includes diagnoses such as PANDAS, PITANDS, and Autoimmune Encephalitis — all of which describe a condition marked by concerning psychiatric and physical symptoms that often appear suddenly.
Children in the U.S. are being diagnosed with PANS at a very concerning rate.
What is behind this epidemic?
What makes a child vulnerable to these conditions?
Most importantly, what can be done to bring our kids back to good health?
In the book Brain Under Attack, you will learn:
- What PANS, PANDAS and Autoimmune Encephalitis are and why so many children are being diagnosed with these conditions.
- What causes PANS.
- Why PANS is so commonly seen in children with autism.
- How PANS is treated.
- How to get to the root cause(s) of PANS.
- What parents of children with PANS have done to bring their children back to good health.
- What leading PANS experts have to say about the cause and treatment of PANS.